Primal Reversion must be used to create Primal Kyogre or Groudon. It has been just revealed that this method will also work with Pokemon GO. The system was obvious as the two Primal Pokémon were obtained during the GO Tour: Hoenn. Here are the details.
- Primal Reversion will be appearing for the first-time during GO Tour Hoenn
- You will get Primal Energy by beating Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, but not Mega Energy.
- Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon remain in their forms for 8 hours before they return to their original form
- It costs less Primal Energy if you make Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre more frequently
You can get several bonuses.
- Primal Kyogre in your party gives you an advantage in raids when Water-, Electrical- and Bug-type attack are on the rise
- You get more XP when Primal Kyogre becomes your friend. This gives you extra Candy to catch Water-, Electric-, and Bug-type Pokemon
- Primal Groudon can boost your raids when you have Fire-, Ground- and Grass type attacks in your party
- You get more XP when Primal Groudon becomes your friend. This includes Candy and Fire-, Grass- and Ground-type Pokemon.
- The Primal Level of Kyogre or Groudon increases if they are used more frequently, which in turn makes them better bonuses
- Mega Pokemon will see their Pokedex categories adjusted to include Primal Pokemon
- You can meet them during the GO Tour: Hoenn Global and Las Vegas editions
- Raids have strengthened more than Pokemon raids in the past
- When you finish Primal Surge Field Research, there will be an algorithm that increases your chances of getting Primal Raids.
- The Charged Attack Origin Pulse is given to Kyogre, Primal Raids
- Groudon, Primal Raids receives the Charged Attack Precipice Blade
Make sure to view our Pokemon go accounts for sale