The information for Pokémon GO Halloween 2022 Part 1 was just made public by Niantic. That implies that there is a part 2 as you would have guessed. The specifics of this are unknown at this time. The following information has been released:
- Part 1 of the Pokémon GO Halloween 2022 event will start at 10 a.m. 20th of October, 10 a.m. 27 October
- Mega Banette is a brand-new Pokémon that can have shiny parts.
- You will be required to pay for two timed research tasks.
One is around one euro and the other is about five euros.
You obtain a unique stance from this.
- A Special Research will also be conducted.
- In the wild, the following Pokémon are more prevalent:
- Special 7km eggs, such as Noibat and Galarian Yamask, have the potential to become shiny for the first time.
- An update is made to The Spooky Pose.
- Special avatar items exist.
- Gyms and Pokéstops receive a distinctive makeover.
- Music from Lavender Town is returning.
- There are the following Candy bonuses available:
Catching Pokémon earns you double the candy
Dual candies for moving Pokémon
Double XL Candy for Pokémon Hatching
From level 31, a guaranteed XL Candy is received for walking with a friend.
- The Shadow Force move is teachable to Altered Forme Giratina.
- Special raids exist.
- Special Field Research Tasks are available.
Make sure to view our Pokemon go accounts for sale